Topics Covered in "Journal of Information Technology in Industry"
The topics suggested by the Journal of Information Technology in Industry can be discussed in terms of concepts, state of the art, research, standards, implementations, running experiments, applications, and industrial case studies. All tracks are open to both research and industry contributions.
Journal of Information Technology in Industry is the place for exchange of information and research results within the following scope:
- Engineering, Electronics, Electrical, Information technology, Computer Science
- Management, Organization behavior, Marketing management, Human Resources
- Geography, History, Journalism, Literature, Philosophy
- Business, Commerce and Corporate Governance
- Arts, Fine Arts
- Philosophy: Epistemology, Metaphysics, Logic and Ethics